Encel Gelati bookshelf speakers
Gelati is a compact bookshelf speaker presented in a sharp array of woodgrain finishes with lacquered baffles that offer a strikingly colourful look.
Gelati come in a number of unique flavours like Birch Black, Vanilla, Caramel Walnut, and Pistachio. They’re adaptable to the surrounds of your listening space, with 12 delicious magnetic grilles on offer in shades like Eucalyptus Green, Ocean Blue, Lemon Yellow and Coffee Brown. Swapping them out takes seconds, letting you choose and change your speakers' look.
Designed and voiced in Melbourne, Encel Gelati serve a svelte, engaging tone that performs confidently across a range of genres. Whether you're listening on vinyl, CD, or streaming, they promise a totally absorbing musical experience. Gelati are packaged with a minimum of disposable materials and manuals, with instructions and information available online at encel.com.au/gelati.
A defining trait of the Encel brand is artistic collaboration, with Melbourne-based illustrator Alice Oehr designing the Gelati’s packaging. And of course, Gelati are manufactured with sturdy, durable materials like MDF and kevlar, meaning their gift of great music will continue for years down the line.
- 5" woven Kevlar bass cone in a driver that is mounted to a high-power magnet and advanced motor system
- 1" soft dome tweeter, driven by a ferrite magnet system with a carefully constructed waveguide around the fabric dome for optimal dispersion
- Rear ported design for deep, articulate and well-integrated bass
- Locally-modelled crossover, designed with advanced computer software and refined through extensive listening tests
- Available in a range of colourful finishes and further customisable with a colourful selection of grilles